Traveling Carpenter – H.J. Martin and Son
Are you looking for a long-term career path? H.J. Martin and Son offers a retirement plan, vacation, and exceptional benefits, including health insurance, full disability insurance, and much more! Join our team and grow your career with a company that is 90-years strong!
H.J. Martin and Son is seeking carpenters that are willing to travel. Experience is preferred, but not required – training and advancement opportunities are available to chosen candidates!
- Installing trim work (wood base, casing, and crown molding), countertops, die walls, wall paneling, architectural metals, and casework
- Using and maintaining hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner
- Coordinating with customer’s superintendent daily
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to travel for 3 weeks at a time
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects, including the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Forklift Certified preferred
- Driver’s License required
Pay range is between $17 - $25 depending on experience. Travel pay (flying or driving) is $12 per hour with a license, $8 per hour without a license. Per diem is $30 per day, $35 for foreman.
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to email@example.com.