Field Intern – Taylor Bros. Construction Co.
Taylor Bros. Construction is excited to open applications for a Field Intern. Field interns will gain hands-on instruction in a real-life setting. Interns will experience every part of a project, from utilizing a Plan Grid to coordinating inspections and walkthroughs. This position requires hard work, a tenacious spirit, and flexibility. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply below!
Potential Project Assignments:
- Target Remodel Projects
- Target New store Projects
- TJMaxx or Home-goods Remodel Projects
- Cummins Engine Company Projects
- Office assistant
- Work closely daily with the assigned superintendent
- Assist and maintain project punch list utilizing plan grid and following plans and specifications
- Tracking owner/furnished material (verifying quantities; phone calls and emails to track items as required)
- Assist with office and clerical duties (weekly status reports, schedules, meeting minutes)
- Assist with staging areas: organization, security, cleanliness
- Produce daily reports with photos
- Assist with coordinating JHA inspections
- Assist with safety inspections and walkthroughs
*The above Roles and Responsibilities list is an overview of possible duties but is not an all-inclusive list and subject to change based on project assignment.
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.