Resilient Flooring Installer Apprentice – Woods Construction & Interiors
Woods Construction & Interiors is seeking a Resilient Flooring Installer Apprentice to support construction and remodeling projects. The Apprentice will participate in real-world projects, helping to remove existing flooring, install new flooring, and everything in between. Apprentices should have a strong math skills and experience with power tools. This educational opportunity is perfect for young students who are eager to learn about flooring and the construction industry at large.
- Assist a Journeyman Flooring Installer with construction and remodeling projects
- Help remove existing flooring and substrate, floor prep, and install new flooring materials
- Attend courses on flooring installation as scheduled by the trade-school
- Learn and practice essential floor installation on the job
- Maintain a safe work environment
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test
- Strong math skills
- Familiarity with common power and hand tools
- Experience in construction
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to email@example.com.