Program Management Intern - Walgreens
Location: Deerfield, Illinois (This position is office-based, but will require travel to the field.)
Walgreens is looking for a Program Management Intern to work alongside experienced professionals to get the most realistic, in-depth experience possible. The Program Management Intern will put their construction management, engineering, or architecture coursework/training to the test — in the best way possible — with hands-on field experience! Get real-world construction experience under your belt and confidently grow in your career with Walgreens.
Walgreens internship sponsored by Sevan Multi-Site Solutions.
- Assist the Project Team with on-site reviews of progress against the established project schedule
- Support Project Manager in monitoring and reporting project work in the field
- Assist Project Team with project reporting and documentation requirements, including tracking and status report preparation in Excel
- Learn project management skills with firsthand exposure to projects and programs in Walgreens retail stores
- Communicate efficiently with vendors and team, including responding effectively to sensitive inquiries
- Interns should be actively progressing through a 2- or 4-year degree in an architectural, engineering, or construction-related program, attending trade school, or have previous relevant job experience
- Possess a general understanding of construction management terms and processes
- Good verbal skills and ability to communicate clearly, even in ambiguous and unplanned situations
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new things, be involved, ask questions, and strive to excel in what you do
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Flexibility and tolerance in appropriately adapting to changes, seeing different perspectives, and working effectively within a diverse workplace
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.