Painting/Finishing Apprentice – Woods Construction & Interiors
Woods Construction & Interiors is searching for a Painting/Finishing Apprentice to aid in construction and remodeling projects. The Apprentice will work closely with a Journeyman Painter or Finisher, helping with various painting-related tasks such as spraying equipment, mixing drywall, and more. The Apprentice should be eager to get their hands dirty and open to new educational experiences.
- Assist a Journeyman Painter or Finisher with construction and remodeling projects
- Prepare surfaces for painting, including mixing and applying drywall tape/mud, sanding, and applying finishes as specified for the job
- Learn to maintain and operate spray equipment
- Attend courses on drywall finishing and painting as scheduled by the trade-school
- Learn and practice essential painting/finishing skills on the job
- Maintain a safe work environment
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test
- Familiarity with common power and hand tools
- Experience in construction
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.