Interior Carpenter – H.J. Martin and Son
H.J. Martin and Son, a nationwide provider of retail solutions, is seeking employees for retail carpentry fixture installation! Chosen candidates will have the opportunity to travel with the company after completing the project. Potential for growth exists in supervisor, foreman, and project management roles once work ethic and expertise has been established.
- Building display counters, gondolas, cash wraps, pallet racking, etc.
- Graphic and retrofit installation
- Installing casework, countertops, and metal racking
- Coordinating with customer’s store planners daily
- Setting retail merchandise to specific planograms or modulars in a new store or reset environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of tool and equipment safety
- Ability to identify and rectify environmental or other workplace hazards
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects, including the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines
- Forklift Certified preferred
- Driver’s License required
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical.
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to email@example.com.