Carpenter Apprentice – Woods Construction & Interiors
Do you meticulously complete projects, leaving no detail out? Are you great at math? Woods Construction & Interiors is looking for a motivated, hardworking Carpenter Apprentice to assist in remodeling and construction projects. The Carpenter Apprentice should be ready and willing to learn new essential skills. Construction experience is preferred; however, this position is an entry-level, educational opportunity for anyone interested in the construction field and carpentry.
- Assist a Journeyman Carpenter with construction and remodeling projects
- Help move, assemble, and/or remove racking/fixtures
- Attend courses on carpentry as scheduled by the trade-school
- Learn and practice essential carpentry skills on the job
- Maintain a safe work environment
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Must pass a drug and alcohol test
- Strong math skills
- Familiarity with common power and hand tools
- Experience in construction
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to email@example.com.