Apprentice to the Superintendent (Full-Time) - Fulcrum Express
This is an entry-level position for which motivated, hard-working construction professionals are encouraged to apply! Apprentices at Fulcrum Express support the team’s efforts and may be required to perform both skilled and unskilled labor tasks. Previous experience working in a construction environment is preferred; however, a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to learn new skills is required.
Apprentices will receive direction and training from the field Superintendent regarding flooring, fixtures, painting, light carpentry, and other minor tasks. This position has upward mobility and can lead to many other positions within the company. If you want to learn about trades in retail construction, travel to new locations, and receive plenty of overtime pay, this position could be a great fit for you!
- Reliable transportation (must carry required liability limit insurance)
- A valid driver’s license & good driving record
- A willingness to travel extensively and work long hours, days/nights, & weekends
- Dependable & reliable
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Experience working in construction environment is a plus
- Authorized to work in the USA & willing to undergo a background check and drug screen
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with a 4% company match and 100% vesting
- Flexible spending accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- PTO for vacation and sick time – 3 weeks to start
- Paid holidays
- Annual bonus
- Truck allowance plus gas reimbursement
- Weekly per diem
- Cell phone reimbursement (smartphone required)
To apply, click the button below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.